Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Summer with the Japanese Students So Far

So far I have had a lot of fun with the Japanese students. I feel closet to four, and they are all friends with each other. I met two the day before the scavenger hunt, and I met my conversation partner, and I met another one of her friends on the shopping trip this past weekend. While shopping with them I bought clothes from H&M, and Urban Outfitters. We will be going to Hopewell Rocks, and the Ranch nearby it this weekend, and I am quite excited. I have grown up in the Maritimes, and I know of Hopewell Rocks, but I have never been there, and I don't know where it is. That should be a fun trip. My conversation partner, and I also went to McDonald's with my Conversation Partner. She gave me a Purikura photo of her, and her friend, and I will keep that always. She also gave me, and my Dad each a pair of chopsticks. I can't wait to have more fun with them again sometime soon.
It is going to be really hard in August when they leave, I will miss them dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment