Sunday, February 12, 2012

School, Work, and Hobbies

Life has been rather slow as of recent sadly. It is only the beginning of the year too.
I have mostly worked on my school work, gone to school, and work, and gotten sick once.
Work has been really slow, and I am not even working the Buy One Get One this week at all, which means I have the weekend off. A rare, but lovely occasion though I would rather be working sadly.
I have been just chugging through my reading list, and I am now upon a book that around a year ago I ended up rage quitting because I could just not bring myself to finish the book because at the time I felt it was slow. I am going to finish it this time though.
I am just in love with the Hunger Game Trilogy. It was such a great series, and I am very excited for the movie in March.
I have begun to watch Lord of the Rings for the first time ever, and it is the super extended version I have been watching. I really want to read the books, and read The Hobbit before it comes out in December so I have plenty of time.
One of my roommates, and I traded bookshelves, and it is two of the ones I had, and I still need another bookcase! It is insane, but the other one will have less on it so it can be used for more than books after I purchase it.
I have also been watching TrueBlood, and I love the series. It just gets weirder, and weirder but I still love it. I just finished Season 2.
Identification Cards, and Districts Are Assign at The Capitol using your Twitter, or FaceBook Information

No comments:

Post a Comment