Monday, April 5, 2010

(;_・)

When was the last time I posted here. *goes, and checks* Okay so I left of in the middle of March. It's April now, and exams are next week.
I was thinking I was going to have an awesome summer because I thought I might get the summer resident assistant job. I was the perfect candidate, but of course the old students got the positions, and I am left with nothing to do all summer again. I was looking so forward to that too.
I work three times this week all closing shifts, and I have already gone after the store manager once about me being a university student but apparently he doesn't care. I am going to look for a new job, I won't be staying there much longer.
I am stressed, and overwhelmed to the max. Nothing has been good lately, and all I have been doing is crying.
I dyed my hair black today.

No comments:

Post a Comment