Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Quick Update

I do not post often anymore. I have been kind of busy. Mostly been on Tumblr, Gaming, or School, and Work.
Pottermore is finally open. <3 I am a Ravenclaw, and my wand is 10" Sycamore with Unicorn Hair Core.
I have been playing World of Warcraft, neutrally playing both my Horde, and Alliance Characters.
I was home for a few days over the Easter Break but I didn't plan anything because my plans always get screwed up by just about everything. I got to see the group I seen at Christmas plus a bunch of new people. It was crazy fun.
School is almost over, I am done next Friday. I have just my Media classes left, and my assessment in Drawing, and 3D. I am then back to work for Full-Time. I really have enjoyed my year at the college a lot more than I ever did at University. I cannot wait to go into Diploma Studies!!!!!
I will hopefully be publishing an official website this summer. <3 I have been working on it forever but I have my main ideas plotted out.
I cut my bangs myself the other day, and it did not turn out that bad. :)
Animaritime is coming up, and I shall be running the Lolita panel this year. I have a new wig coming in too, and an un-debuted dress in my closet. <3 I am cosplaying but right now I have no idea how that is gonna go.
Acadian is having another meeting at the end of the month, and hopefully they resolve everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment