Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2nd Semester First Day

My first class today was English. I left the house late. I also had to check the campus map to see where my English class was because I had no clue where the building was. Too bad the map, and the actual campus layout doesn't really correspond. I went into the wrong building, and when I went to check the map on the wall down the short flight of stairs to see what building it was I didn't see or even bother to look down, and tripped over the step there. I then realized that it was the building behind the one I was in. Not all the buildings are properly marked. I was late for class, and when I walked into the class it was like the first day of first semester all over again. I was sitting beside someone from my high school, and someone else from the high school was in the class. I am going to enjoy English, it is very interesting.
I went to Asian History with Jill and Howard. :D I am so glad they are in the class. This class will be fun as well.
It was a god thing Jill is also in the same Economics class as me because when I wrote down the room for the lab, and the class I screwed them up. Our professor is a squirrel. This class should be enjoyable too.
I am going to fight this semester, and not procrastinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment