Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Late Again

I actually did have class today. One lab, and it was for commerce. I checked my email, and labs for commerce started this week, and anyone who missed yesterday's started today. The room was switched just for today so I ran across campus. I was already late. The room was packed, and I had to stand by the door behind tall people.
I bought the textbooks today, and I bought whatever I could used, and the most expensive was the business textbook.
I have readings to do tonight for English, and Asian History. I looked for the Asian History article in the archives, and the professor put it on the course site.
I also went to get my bursary from my father's workplace today. That is the only bursary I got because I am not prep, and I don't have connections.

No comments:

Post a Comment