Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bye Bye :(

The Japanese Student's left yesterday, and I didn't get to say goodbye. It's because I have been working like crazy, and I need to sleep. :( I really loved my conversation partner. I at least have her email. I missed the festival, graduation, and talent show because I was away, and work. I really hate that.
I know my conversation partner's name for the fall. I can't wait to meet her but I will miss the one I because she was amazing.
Now on another note...
The thing is though I let this program that could allow me to go to Japan tie me to my hometown university. My first choice was Animation at New Brunswick Community College Miramichi, and I was intimidated by the program so I didn't bother, this is back when you actually had to do a portfolio. I applied to Saint Thomas and University New Brunswick both for Education but the background check papers where too much for me. By the time it came around I said screw it Mount Allison for the Japanese program. Also the fact that it is cheaper. I really shouldn't have done that. I have a lot of regrets about that. Somethings happened that were good but that was after the school year was over, but I kept falling apart all over the place. I cannot let that happen again this year. I am retaking the courses I failed. I won't be staying though. I am completely scraping the Japan idea for teaching. Maybe I will go there someday. I don't have the GPA to be accepted in the program anyway. Holding onto something is what I am good at. I'd feel better at arts, something more hands on. Most of my courses in high school were arts related. I know where I am going, and I am excited. I feel bad for wasting money at Mount Allison.

No comments:

Post a Comment