Sunday, January 9, 2011

Quiet Days At Home

I enjoy the days sitting at home, playing video games occasionally; Harvest Moon, and World of Warcraft are my top two favourites. I also enjoy curling up, and reading books, I am currently trying to read the Mortal Instrument Series by Cassandra Clare, and The Infernal Devices, as well as the World of Warcraft series by various authors.
I did go out last night, but I guess I cannot really stay up late anymore. I went to the University for a Semi-Formal dance with friends, it was fun, and the DJ was amazing. We went out for supper beforehand, and it was really fun.
I am really hoping for an exciting week outside of work. Next week I am going back to Martial Arts, it has been two years, since I quit when I started working. This should be fun. This week is my friend's birthday, and that is Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment