Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

I would have posted sooner but after working nine hours on New Years Eve day I got hit with sickness. D: I just woke up about half an hour ago. It is 5:30a.m.
I still did go out that night.
So New Year's Eve I went to a party at a place I didn't know. It wasn't that great so we went to one of my friend's place. When I got there I did feel better. There were mostly people there from work, and before we got there, there was some unnecessary drama caused by some tard who was later arrested. We had a lot of fun. I kept spilling stuff on myself after a while. The guys were wrestling, and it really scares me when they do that because they could hurt themselves, and knock stuff over. We talked, and had fun. We got home around 2:30a.m. I stole someone's shirt. =P
I woke up the next morning with this sickness again, and I went home after, and fell asleep, and slept until when I woke up earlier.

New Year's Resolutions

- stop fearing moving, and just do it
- to make a new life for myself when I move
- work hard
- be extremely careful with money
- try to stop dwelling on the past
- to be there when people need me the most
- to get my full drivers

No comments:

Post a Comment