Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Gifts

What did everyone get for Christmas? I got a few things, not much but I don't really care.

City of Glass by: Cassandra Clare
City of Ashes by: Cassandra Clare
City of Bones by: Cassandra Clare
The Shattering by: Christie Golden
Chronicles of War by: Christie Golden, Jeff Grubb, Aaron Rosenberg
Chobits Omnibus 1 by: CLAMP
Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility for the Wii
Kirby's Epic Yarn for the Wii
Hello Kitty Comforter
Pajamas with Cupcake Print
The Magic Bullet
Wal-Mart Gift Card
A Ball of Hair Elastics
Hand Cream
A Pile of Chocolate
Money (that is going towards college next year)


I myself didn't do a lot of Christmas presents, I only did a few for good friends.
My brother being spoiled like he is got an Xbox 360... Yea, not even going to go there right now.
The New Year is approaching so that means resolutions, and a new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment