Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Day

Started early in the morning because I forgot to turn off my alarm from the day before when I worked open/set-up. I stayed at a friend's overnight so we hung out for the morning.
My mother came over for our traditional supper of Chinese food started by my Grandparents, and I really miss having them around. I then spent some time with my mother which is a rare occasion.
I later tried to drop off gifts, but someone wasn't home, the other friend was. I stopped by another house to drop off my other gifts, and they invited me in. We talked about work... Oh well what else can we do, we all work there. It was a great time. We drove around, and looked at Christmas decorations in the town, and they dropped me off at home.
Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment