Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Good Week With Christmas Shopping

It has been a pretty good week, and I am still off until tomorrow night.
I am suppose to be doing something for another artist but I hate to be rushed, it really stresses me out, you cannot rush an artist. But I finally got it done.
Wednesday after work my awesome friend came over, and did gel nails for me again. Correctly this time, last time I was her guinea pig candidate, and I hated them, I love them now. They are black tip gels. I went to Tim Horton's with some co-workers who are dating, and it felt so awkward... Tim's has debit now. I tried the new Candy Cane doughnut, and hot chocolate, the doughnut was boring! I liked the hot chocolate, it had a peppermint flavour to it.
Thursday morning I got up early to go Christmas shopping in the city with my father. We only went to Wal-Mart, EBGames/Gamestop, HMV, and Chapters. I finally found Harevst Moon: Grand Bazaar again, and did not pass up on buying it. I bought my friend's birthday, and Christmas present, those two things are only four days apart. I picked up Arathas: Rise of the Lich King, and that was it. Later on in the day I got hit with a killer migraine.
Friday I went to the city with co-workers, and it was a lot more fun. I picked up the Cataclysm expansion at Wal-Mart. I found a new hat at Aldo Accessories, as well as an origami crane necklace; I find my favourite accessories there all the time. Old Navy really has some good deals on, I managed to find a Secret Santa gift for work. I also picked up a Christmas present with someone we were with, and they didn't even know it. Then I almost dropped it on the floor, and it is breakable. I picked up a present for my dad, and another co-worker. We went for food at the food court, and I grabbed Chinese. I look forward to the fortune cookies, mine said I am next in line in my firm for a promotion. We all laughed. There was this guy at one store his hair was half purple, half black, I thought it was hot. We were in the city for seven to eight hours, and it was a girl's day. I have a lot of my Christmas shopping done.
I love sleeping in on the days I can because I really need it because of work. So today my friend, and I watched The Beauty and The Beast, which is now my favourite Disney movie, and Vampires Suck. I also am getting her to play World of Warcraft. It was a fun day. My brother had his birthday party today, and all his little friends kept coming into my room. There was cake, and I love cake, a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment