Monday, June 13, 2011

Keeping Busy

So it has been about a week, and I have been very busy mostly working. I really do enjoy working at my current job. It keeps me busy, and kills time which I love. The co-workers I really enjoy, though the assistant manager is done on Friday, and that makes me quite sad.
My father came up, and visited me today. :) We put together a bookshelf together. This one is put together correctly unlike the one I left back home. We also went out for lunch. I was really glad my father came to see me.
Lately I have had trouble getting up in the morning. It has been rather cold in the morning which is really odd for June. I also keep changing my alarm to pm, instead of am, which is really annoying if I don't realize it.
I forgot to mention I do not have an iPod at the moment, I was so tired out one night after working both jobs I left it in my pocket, and put it in the wash. Was I ever upset. I put it in rice, but since it is still under warranty I inquired for service. I just sent it away Friday after fighting with the delivery company because they do not listen. They were suppose to hold the package, and not send it anywhere on the third attempt because I knew I would be at work, and they did. I had to travel way out to the industrial park almost in the next town on my day off.
I did take this chance to stop in at an Asian grocery store which was a great adventure. While I was waiting for the cab a nice gentleman who was there gave me a meat bun, needless to say it was really nice, and he didn't have to. I will go back when I have the chance though.

No comments:

Post a Comment