Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mostly Working

So I just might work myself to death. I will not be attending Animaritime because of work, which really doesn't even bother me that much because I need to work, and I need to work period, end of story because I have bills to pay. I felt really awkward at the work outing last week because I was stuck down at the end, and no one was talking to me. I kind of regretted going. But they got some people to move down some, and put me by people to talk to. It was great fun. :) East Side Marios has great bread, and salad. I am going to miss the assistant manager. :(
Other than work I do usually have at the most recently two days off a week so I use one to do chores, and the other I do random things.
My iPod has been replaced thankfully, and I am no longer running around trying to get that solved. I was actually home on the first delivery attempt! Which was amazing.
I now own a hamster, I got it as a birthday present to myself, and I had said that I wanted one since before I moved. It's a Winter White Pearl, and uncommon species of Dwarf Hamsters, and it is also Russian. I named it Snowball, and it is only six, or seven weeks old. I will find out the gender later. Snowball is very hyper, and has been since the first time I laid eyes on it. I also got it an igloo, which it sleeps in, and it is so cute!
I've been having great fun with my roommates, and I am so glad one of my roommates finally has a job so she can stay here. We are going to have so much fun this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment