Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My 20th Birthday

On the 28th I celebrated my 20th Birthday. It was much better than I expected it to be.
One of my friends came up to visit, my cousin ended up bailing on me. I have some really great cousins....
So besides that we dragged ourselves out of bed early to go to Cora's. My friend got the fruit plate, which I don't remember it's name specifically. I got the Strawberry Satisfaction, and it was the biggest thing I have ever seen, and needless to say I never finished it. I left a tip, sadly mostly in pennies because that is all I have for change, but it was very amusing.
We stopped by at a tattoo shop that I know is really good because everyone talks about. I will be getting my first tattoo August 2nd so stay tuned for that. :)
Unfortunately I did have to work on my birthday but it could have been a lot worse, considering I didn't work until 3. My friend also brought me strawberry shortcake. <3 I managed to get home early because the boss let me go.
We went to a really nice pub/restaurant with amazing food, and drinks. It was an absolute blast. I have never had so much fun for my birthday. Except for maybe that street dance when I turned 18.
My friend helped me finish my strawberry kitchen set, I already owned the teapot, and I now have the sugar bowl, cream jug, and salt, and pepper shakers. She also got me a cute little gold heart necklace. Another friend who came along for the restaurant got me a giant Totoro.
I have been mostly working, but my hours have been cut, but not as bad as when I worked at McDonald's. I managed to get some time off in the next two weeks to go home, and visit which I am rather excited about.

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday! Glad you had fun. I can't wait to see your new tattoo in a month.

    ReplyDelete