Wednesday, December 16, 2009

1 Left to GO! ( ゚▽゚)/

Today was my third exam at 9a.m. in the Gym. All my exams are in the gym! My Sacred Space Holy Land Class's exam was the one that occurred this morning. I did not enjoy my father coming to wake me up at twenty five to eight this morning, and Mochi my kitten came in, and tried to destroy the room in that time frame. I had a hard time sleeping last night. I did not feel that great this morning, and I still do not feel that great.
The exam consisted of a map which I knew quite well, fill-in-the-blanks which wasn't that great, time periods of people and places which I failed at because dates do not stick with me, definitions, short answers, and an essay question. I shall make no assumptions on this exam except for the map question.
My last exam is Saturday morning at 9a.m. for Sociology, 200-300 multiple choice, and that is a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment