Saturday, December 12, 2009

Half Way Done Exams \(^ ^)/

So tonight was the second exam for Physical Geography. I studied for the past three days with a friend, and it only took me an hour, and 10 minutes to complete it. It was shorter than the Psychology exam. There was a question that had two of the same answers, and she gave away an answer. The exam wasn't that bad, except there was one entire page I did not know, and that was a ten point loss but I did pretty good. o(^^o)(o^^)o The thing was I don't even remember looking at the page it was about winds in the different hemispheres, I know we did it I just don't know where it is in my notes because I don't remember reviewing it.
I have been studying a lot, and it is generally wearing me out. Next is Sacred Space Holy Land, and Sociology, these are morning exams. I will probably study these at the same time.
I can't get over the fact that they give us three hours to do these exams, for me it doesn't take that long because I studied the material so it is a general recall for me, and I usually finish under two hours but I do understand it takes some people longer to do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment