Friday, December 11, 2009

First Semester ~~~ヾ(^∇^)

First Semester September 5th, 2009-December 19th, 2009 has almost come to a close.
Don't blink, it will most certainly will go by quickly, and it sure did. There is no such thing as a "bird course" anymore; University is what puts you ahead.
I took Physical Geography, Introduction to Psychology, Introduction to Sociology, Sacred Space Holy land (Religious Studies), and Introductory Japanese I. I enjoyed every class but Sociology, it isn't something I am into especially since I despise Social Services. The Professor for Sociology I don't like her per say, I graduated with her daughter. I liked Psychology, but the Professor talked down to me when we reviewed the exam in his office, and of course my authority issues surfaced. I enjoyed Physical Geography, it was an extension of Environmental Studies that I took in Grade 12 for me. I also enjoyed the Professor, she was very nice, and there were cute little random things she slipped into her lectures. We had a lab for this class, and the four labs after the first one were outside, and it was beautiful out the first time, and every other time it rained. The Soil Pit lab was very wet, and I had to go to Sociology soaked, it was not very fun. I enjoyed Japanese, well of course I did! I always love learning new languages. I liked our Professor even though she is quite hard on the students but I didn't mind. She went out for surgery, and we had a substitute for the last two weeks. I enjoyed the substitute a lot, she was so cute. It was the spelling errors, and the faces she made, as well as her forgetfulness but I enjoyed her a lot, and I will miss her because we will have our normal teacher back for Introductory Japanese II. Due to the absence of our normal teacher Language Labs, and the Oral Examination were canceled.
I failed all my Midterms except for Japanese, Sacred Space Holy Land, and Sociology (which didn't have an exam). I failed all my Psychology assignments, and I worked really hard on the last one, and still failed. I never failed by much though, just a few percent, but I still failed.
I have already had one exam, and that was Psychology, and it took me about a hour, and a half to finish. I have the Physical Geography Exam tomorrow night, and Sacred Space Holy Land next Wednesday morning, and Sociology next Saturday morning.

I know next semester I will be keeping up with my textbook reading, because I gave up on the textbooks this semester, and went by lecture notes.
Surprisingly I have made new friends, and I must say they are quite awesome. I didn't make friends during FROSH week, I skipped several events, and I wish I skipped it all together actually, it was kind of a waste of time to me. We play Nintendo64 a lot, and go to Meal Hall. I really need to get a meal card next year instead of wasting money on my debit card.
Well, I will let you know how those last Finals go.

No comments:

Post a Comment