Monday, October 10, 2011

Interesting Long Weekend

In one week I got my GST, and my Student Loan which is great.
I have been having a great time with the friends I made at school. The problem is when I am with friends I tend to put off my homework, so I skipped Ceramics Friday, and got caught up in all my classes. I also went in on Monday, and finished a project with help because I was cutting mat board, and made some bowls for ceramics. I am glad that this week is the final ceramics class. I had a random elevator ride with the drawing teacher who sang the entire time, and they could hear him on the third floor.
Went out for food Friday night with my roommate, and some others, and most places had a wait. We went to East Side Mario's first, and then Boston Pizza, after calling a few places we decided to stay a Boston Pizza for food, and had a great time.
I got to have Thanksgiving dinner with a friend, her grandparents, and two other people. I would rather have had it with family, but I was told not to come home by my father, and my family where I currently live haven't contacted me since I moved....
Should mention I finally have a small television in my room that I bought from a roommate. Now I can play video games, and watch movies in my room. <3 One of us has to get a mini fridge because our fridge is not big enough for everyone.
Work was quite dead this weekend. No one really wants to buy a suit on a long weekend. We did have a lot of tuxedo returns though.

No comments:

Post a Comment