Sunday, October 2, 2011

Busy Weeks

I got help on the throwing wheel this week from a studio tech, and I can now somewhat do it, and I am ecstatic that I can now do it better. I went to my drawing teacher's gallery opening, and I went to another gallery opening of another teacher in the school. They both do amazing work. This week I am going to go have lunch with the dean of the school, and an artist talk with Peter Gibson, a Canadian Graffiti artist from Montreal. It is going to be a great week. Assessment week is coming up soon, and I have no idea what to expect the teachers to say about my work. I am absolutely terrified for it.
I am unfortunately still waiting a while on money from Student Loans. Once again it is a good thing I decided to call, or I would have been screwed for a longer period of time....
I mostly work on the weekends which can be very boring, but it was very busy this weekend due to a buy one, get one free. We are also having another one later in the month.
I picked up my pre-ordered copy of Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns for the DS, and got my little alpaca plushie. I absolutely love the game, but they are getting harder, and harder to play as I love the old system better. I do love the concept of befriending animals which they kept from Animal Parade. The alpaca wasn't as big as I thought it would be, but I still love it anyways.
My iPod is not working properly, and I will have to replace the audio jack in the bottom which I have no clue how to do. I got my Father to ship me my good old Zune, and ordered a new sync cable since my old one doesn't work. I am going to be glad when all that gets here I loved it way more than my iPod. I also uninstalled anything by Apple on my computer; I am not really a big fan of them anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment