Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011

Ever since I have been home Jaws has been playing repetitively, as well as How to Train Your Dragon, but I did get to see Doctor Who. I am not a big fan of Jaws because I get scared to easily. I love How to Train Your Dragon. Toothless is so cute, and the animation is amazing. I love Doctor Who but I don't see it often, and it was great to watch a few episodes.
The drive back home was so tiring seeing as I did work a full shift on Sunday.
My friends have been dragging me everywhere. I got to see my best friend the Monday I was back, and we went to get food, and then played some pool, and I won the round against her. We were playing with the jukebox that was in the building as well. Then the other member of the Brat Pack showed up, and we played more pool. My cousin was over the next day, and I got her into World of Warcraft. The next day I got to see my other best friend, and she stayed the night, and we both leveled on World of Warcraft as Death Knights. The next day we went to the city, and I got an awesome panda hoodie (she has a yet hoodie, and we will be taking photos together here soon).
We also went, and did my friend's birthday with her Mom. She made a pyramid cake with a slab cake, and it was amazing.

So Christmas Eve I spent with my Mom, and Dad, and we did the tradition of ordering Chinese Food, and screwed up the order. I watched Sailor Moon S: Hearts on Ice with my Mom. Later I went to my good friend's place who is also a former co-worker/boss, and we did a Brazilian Christmas. I met a bunch of new people who were all very nice. It was quite the enjoyable time.
Today I got to see my Aunt who came down. I love getting to see her. We went through the box of photos I dug out of the closet last time I was home. We went to Christmas supper at my last surviving Grandmother's house like we have for the last few years. It was great to see her as well. She even saved me a tray of treats because she knew I was going to be getting home later than when she gave them out.

What I got for Christmas:
-Fluffy White Mittens
-Mini Purple Flashlight
-Money
-Ridiculous Amount of Chocolate
-Hello Kitty T-Shirt
-LIGHTS Front Row Ticket
-A Ridiculous Amount of Chocolate
-Sweet Petals Bath Set
-Hand Soap, Bodywash, and Shower Gel
-Recipe Book
-Dirty Minds Card Game
-Hot Chocolate with a Cappuccino Candy Cane

2 comments: