Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Semester One Coming to a Close

Semester one is coming to a quick close. I cannot wait to be done Foundation year. I am so glad I made some awesome friends though~
I got dumped with all the final projects in one week, and that wasn't too bad except for the broadness of the subject matter we could do which is art, and craft. I decided to do one on Tuxedo colours, and contrasts, and one on Lolita. They were not to bad to work on.
I have been going to all the gallery openings that I can, and visiting galleries when I can.
I joined the Grad Council, and am volunteering as a fashion model for the fashion department.
I am excited for next semester where I finally get to try the studio I really want to do~ I am doing Graphic Design right now, and I did Ceramics already, so next semester I do Fashion, Textiles, Jewelry, and Photography which is a great combination but I can see there being trouble in Jewelry.
Every Sunday that we can we do a different thing at someone's place between the five of us. Last week we played Arkham Horror which is a pretty awesome board game based off of books by H.P. Lovecraft, and we also played Apples to Apples. We watched the Walking Dead Season one another time. We made fajitas, and cupcakes at my place, and watched Tangled, and played Jenga, and Apples to Apples.
The Acadian Bus Line in New Brunswick/Prince Edward Island are going on strike as of last Friday leaving a lot of students stuck for Christmas. Did they ever screw up.

I cannot wait for Christmas Break because I will be completely free to do as I please. World of Warcraft, and my own art~

I woke up to find my poor little hamster dead this morning. She was around eight months old.

Snowball (Russian White Dwarf Hamster) May ??/11 - Decemeber 6/11
She held a special place in my heart from the first moment I saw her.

No comments:

Post a Comment