Thursday, December 8, 2011

New Haircut~

Well I guess it isn't really new as I used to have a longer version of it in 2009. I really did miss my front bangs. I really like the layering as well as when my hair is not layered it tends to pull my face down. It looks great with, and without my glasses.
I haven't dyed my hair in a while but when I do again I am going to keep it dark, and order Dariya Palty from online. I love the hair dye because is lasts a lot longer than the drugstore brands here, smells amazing, and the conditioner with it is great. I will probably use Ganache Tarte again; I really like that one.
My hair kind of currently lighter at the bottom due to my bleach blonde incident for shits, and giggles. I have dyed it Ash Brown, and a Dark Brown in between, and it is a mix of browns, black, and my red highlights that come through. My hair grows quite fast so my natural dark brown is there too.

From this:
Back to this:

No comments:

Post a Comment