Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sailor Moon Items

The Sailor Moon Henshin Broaches. 
I have got to say my favourites are the first transformation broach, but more so the manga one because it is fancier. I love the Crystal Star Broach as well. The Cosmic Heart is another favourite. I love the transformation for this one so much. The Moon Crisis Broach
My favourite weapons are the Crescent Moon wand, it has always been one of my favourite. I love the Moon Cutie Rod because I own the toy, and I love the attack Moon Princess Halation. I also like the Moon Kaleidoscope because that attack is beautiful as well. The Tiare, and Spiral Heart Moon Rod also have pretty attacks. The transformation pen is quite cute, and I like the purpose of it.
Between the two chalices I like the first one better. I have not seen a lot of the second one at all.


Images from:  bitmapdreams.sweet and ornate pixels est.2001

No comments:

Post a Comment