Sunday, November 21, 2010

Another Crazy Week Done

I like having time to myself. Apparently work doesn't care though.
So this week I spent time with a friend again, and we went to the city. I bought one of those huge cans of popcorn with three different flavours because I have never had one before, and I wanted the tin. Hello Kitty for the win. So we adventured in the city. It's been a long time since I have been hyper, and I was very hyper the other night. We had a good laugh at Wal-Mart. Went to the Christmas Craft sale at the hospital. Also visited someone in the hospital. Went out again today, and got a calendar for next year, I am going to miss my Hello Kitty calendar, but now I have an Alice in Wonderland one.
I stayed the night and we watched Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. It was awesome! Snape killed Dumbledore. D: So I now have to read that book, and the Deathly Hallows as well. Love that series.
Went back to church this morning, and I honestly miss being there. I am going back to choir tomorrow night too hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment