Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween Weekend Vacation

I was away for a week! It was great! (Minus work calling)
I left on the later bus Thursday afternoon, instead of in the morning. The bus arrived at it's destination ten minutes late, but oh well. Also it is the later bus that connects to the city, and it never is usaully busy, well it was that day. My friend picked me up, and she was driving her brother's car, so I didn't recognize it because I hadn't seen it before. We hit this freak hail storm (ice pellets if you want to be politically correct). It was insane, and coming down quite hard. When we got home their dog almost knocked me out again. They have a new kitten because their cat disappeared two months ago. :(
Friday I wandered the town, and got lost. (Nothing new there). I was looking for the art store, and I went the wrong way, I was looking for another store but I forgot where the street was, and kept walking in circles for most of the day. We went out for some awesome spaghetti for supper with some others, and then we went to this fantastic haunted house tour fundraiser. Someone left face crayons in the bathroom so we drew the rainbow lines on our face, and we joked around about screaming rainbow when we were scared. It was very well done, and very scary. It is a great fundraiser. We went to a party but it was quite boring. We got ready at another friend's house, and I left half the stuff I needed where I was staying. I spent a few days reading at their place, reading Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking glass which I finished. I started reading Sense and Sensibility. I got in trouble for loitering at a mall... D: I was reading but since I am not from their I don't even know the rules of the mall, or the fact that the mall had rules like that. We went out one night on the town, and it was some great fun. I kind of figured out the Metro Transit system there too.
I met up with my cousins one day, and we out for lunch. We then went to visit graves of some of the family, my Father's grandparents (My Great Grandparents), My Great Aunt, and Uncle, and another two that I don,t know the relation. Also we went to a cousin's grave that passed away last year... After his death I find that my Father's side of the family fell apart.
Good news. I got accepted to New Brunswick Community College of Craft and Design. The letter was sitting on my bed when I got home. I start in Fall 2011. I am very excited, and I hope to be moving in January.
I cannot believe it is already November. I am very excited for 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment