Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Bunch of Good News

My transcripts arrived on the 19th of October, and were sent on the 14th of September. All I can say is that is is about time! Yay! *prances around happily*
I officially dropped out today. I had to wait so I was deeply engrossed in my copy of Alice in Wonderland, and Through the Looking Glass. I gave back my mail box key, and my student ID. I have a payment on my account due to a cheque bouncing, and it is completely my fault.
Now I need to sell my textbooks. I have a whole pile of them in a box. I shall not part with my Japanese textbooks/dictionaries though. I might probably sell them on Amazon.
I had to email my conversation partner about me dropping out to let her know. I feel really bead but there is a waiting list so they will find her a new partner who is hopefully better than I am.
Feels so much better to be free.
I will only post on this when something occurs, which is rare, it is better to watch my work blog, because I work everyday, which there is a link to in my profile as well as a World of Warcraft blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment