Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Good Day, For the Most Part

So, I passed my Beginner's and I only had three multiple choice wrong giving me an 85%, which makes me very happy meaning I passed! I don't have to fret about it anymore. :D I was so scared, and didn't know what to expect. It was expensive though...
So I went, and got my new glasses which I enjoy. I love Italian Design frames.
I now have jeans that will fit my arse! Big laugh eh considering how small I am... I am now a size 1, and I never fit in 00. So that means I gained weight!!! Yay! And yes I am actually trying to gain weight.
I got mail from the Art College, and apparently I did not fill out the entire application so it was withdrawn, and I have to call tomorrow before I go away. I am going down at the end of the month so then I can possibly fix it then. I was hoping it was an acceptance letter. Well I guess you can't have too much happiness in one day... =/
I am going away for the weekend to see a friend that I haven't seen since February. She is going to teach me Gyaru. I am also going to be reading on the bus so that I can do my essay for Tuesday. Damn time goes by fast!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment