Sunday, October 24, 2010

Update Time!

I was recently informed of some awesome plans, and if they fall through I will be really upset.... It is all about moving next year, and that new college, and friends coming too, and I am so excited. Yay for my head being constantly stuck in the future daydreaming when I am not reminiscing the past or am just living at the moment. :D I am so crazy.
I finally told my father I dropped out... I cannot tell my mother though. I am 19 though, so she can't really stop me. I still haven't officialized (is that even a word?) the drop out. I shall this week Tuesday after work. A few things occurred this week that I had to deal with, ugh male employees. I really need to get my butt in gear.
I have to spend quite a bit of time sleeping so I can get up for m morning shifts, it feels great to be back full-time with counter shifts. Love mornings. I have been sleepy during my night shifts recently too, and I do not like dealing with night shifts.
Also since I am starting to pay student loans, and my credit card, and I have my cell phone bill it should be fun. Yay responsibility, and a job. =D Cannot wait to get my redemption on my glasses, that should help since I put that on my credit. Also some of it was university stuff.
Going away for a week Thursday! I am so excited! Yay! Halloween is coming too!!!!
I have to work for the next four days before though... Oh well. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment