Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Weekend Away

Soo Friday I got on the bus to go see Elena. Her birthday present of course came in the day I left so I didn't get to bring it with me. Damn you customs!
On Friday night we went out to the Fireside a really nice restaurant/bar. The checker was looking at my I'd for an awful long time. Her mother, and her mother's friend came along too. They have lovely martinis but the alcohol, and I weren't getting along so I only had one. They also have amazing food. Their potatoes looked amazing. So good!
Saturday we went shopping. Found some really nice fake Lois Vuiton (probably spelled that wrong), and Chanel things. Went to Winners and tried to find clothes, and a new bag. We went to Sushi Namni because Doraku was closed.
Work calls me twice, no one ever writes down when I am going away... I work tonight too.
Stopped at Japanese Paradise and picked up some Pocky, koala chocolate, milk tea, and more curry mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment