Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Week Busy In a Sense

This week has been busy in a sense.
After getting sick Monday, and not going to work on Tuesday to recuperate, my throat bothered me Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. It's just a cold, but did it ever hot hard. I was trying Halls Fruit Breezer's for my throat, and they didn't work, so I got Fisherman's Friends Original Extra Strong, and they did something for me, but tasted disgusting. Also the manager at work made a nice Cure too.
I spent most the week playing World of Warcraft. Woot! Working, and doing art, and sleeping. I shall post on my Warcraft blog, I have exciting news, well for me. I really hope to start working in watercolours soon. I am going to teach myself.
I went out for Karaoke last night, and it was quite difficult since I was loosing my voice. I didn't stay out for long either because I was tired.
I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One, and it was amazing, and they unfortunately left us at a cliff hanger. I really miss the series, and I still have to read The Half Blood Prince, and the Deathly Hallows.
I still haven't gotten an email back from Mount Allison about the financing problem...
There really isn't much else going on in my life. I hang out with my friends occasionally when I get the chance. We were going to go to the Santa Claus parade because we had a way up, and not back.
Going to decorate the tree soon, we have a half-sized one which I always adored in terms of size. Dad put it up to shape it since it is in a box for eleven months of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment