Monday, July 18, 2011

Days Off~

I have three consecutive days off in a row... I am back to work tomorrow. Would have been nice to have these days off the weekend I went home. I did run into my boss, his boss, and his boss's boss at the mall, and I found it quite amusing.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 was amazing in my mind, that will be probably until I read the book. I still feel bad because I have to read the last two books. I want to re-read the entire series, and purchase the adult books. I think it would be great to re-read the series. I did purchase the two books I didn't read; The Half-Blood Prince, and the The Deathly Hallows. I read three chapters of the Half-Blood Prince, and I am not really impressed with the movie. I have always chosen books over movies because they are more descriptive, and allow for imagination.
I have been working on art here, and there but nothing really major.
I have mostly been gaming though. I do own my own Wii now but I can't get the channels from my SD card to work, and I am not paying for them again. It is quite frustrating, and apparently I forgot the data for how far I am in Trauma Center: New Blood, and it was difficult to get up to that point so I have to try, and get that while I am home. I have been playing random games, here, and there, not really sticking to any one game.
I finally went, and got my necklace from Purolator. I have the worst luck with them because they always come when I am at work. I love the necklace I got from Sanrio but I have never owned a wrap necklace before so I might buy a new chain, and modify it but taking the charms off, and adding it to the new chain.
I got to stop buy the asian grocery store again. ♥ I got some Chicken buns, and Pearl Milk Tea in a can. I have been looking for Pearl Milk Tea everywhere. You can get it in a mall downtown but I wouldn't call it real Pearl Milk Tea. I wish I could go to Halifax. ; 3;
I also bought groceries, and it's a proven fact that if there is someone with me I will purchase actual groceries. I also stopped by Value Village with a roommate, and now I have some blazers for work. We all went to Dairy Queen one night, and it was a lot of fun.
Tattoo in less than two weeks. :o I am excited, and scared all at the same time. It is going to be awesome. ♥♥♥ School in a month, and a week. So many exciting things coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment