Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wonderful Day Off With My Roommates ♥

I had the most lovely day off. ♥ It was uneventful unlike many other subsequent days off.
I went out for lunch with my one of my roommates for lunch at Cora's. ♥ I absolutely love Cora's. We then wandered off to our favourite little shop. ♥ From there we went to the mall to get out tickets for Harry Potter midnight premier next week. ♥ I will be going with my two roommates. We are going to the 3D version because the non-3D version was sold out. I can't see the 3D effects, and never have been able to. ^^'
We had to stop by the grocery store before we went home. It was a very warm walk home. It has been very humid.
We sat down, and played Sims for a little bit. ♥ We then watched movies. We started off with the Princess and the Frog, which wasn't bad but it was not what any of us expected it to be. We then watched Tangled. I am in love with it. ♥ It was an amazing movie. We than watched Disney's Alice in Wonderland. I have only ever seen the book, and watched the Tim Burton version. It was very good.
I didn,t really start watching Disney movies until the 2000 era, I have missed a great deal of them, and I am watching them now as I am older. My next post will be about Disney movies.
I had a great time with my roommates, and I can say I couldn't have found better ones. ♥

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about Princess and the Frog. I enjoyed it, but it really wasn't what I expected either. I love Tangled. I didn't even want to see it, but my husband dragged me when it was in theaters. I am so glad he did!

    ReplyDelete