Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Very Short-Lived, and Disappointing Trip Home

I went home this weekend for a grand total of two days. I usually am home for longer though.....
I was told I was lucky to get two days off, this is because the store manager changes the schedule all the time, I always get screwed over wherever I work. I just wanted to go home for the weekend. My trip was ruined due to the lack of time.
It poured Saturday, and one of my good friends was working the entire time, and we only briefly saw each other. Also could have went to the zoo! I did spend most of my time with another friend though. It was fun we did a bonfire, but the mosquitoes were horrible even though we were in one of those tents that is suppose to keep the mosquitoes out. :P They came over the next day, and we went out for supper, and talked about Pokémon.
I did go out for karaoke on Friday evening though it sucked without my good friend there, I hung around with someone I don't usually like to hang around. ^^' It was so much fun, and I never usually get that into it but I did. The DJ gave me his phone so I put mine, and my friend's number in it. I also attracted an older gentleman. It was quite awkward, he knows my father, who doesn't back home though. :P
I really wish I could have spent more time back home. :< I begged Dad to drive me back, and thankfully he did, or it would have been a huge waste of time for me because the bus was running late on the way home at the transfer stop. I am really getting tired of there ever increasing horrible service when I take the bus. I got home at 3 on Friday, and would have had to leave at 4 Saturday. I could leave at 10:30 Sunday but I would be late getting to work, and it was rather annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment