Sunday, July 3, 2011

Getting Time Off...

So I completely missed the convention. Sadly. Maybe not... I am not exactly happy with how it is run, and this year the date was ridiculous. I wasn't going to go, and then I suddenly hoped back in sometime this year... Well I don't think so next year... I am above, and beyond that, and to me it is a big waste of money.
I heard it was amazing from a few of my friends, and the sad thing was I only had to work Saturday.... Yea.... But still financially it is a bad time for me because all my bills art at the start of each month.
I pretty much do a bunch of cleaning on my day off, and that is about it. I have become so boring, wait.... Was I ever interesting to begin with?
I did party with some people on Canada Day, it was fun, but drama ensued so I left.
I am going home this weekend because I was able to get the time off any other time i.e. The Convention, and the weekend after that... Talk about difficult. My Mom is probably going to take me out for Chinese while I am home which will be great I hope.... I have so many people to visit; I haven't been home in a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment