Saturday, July 23, 2011

Unbelievable Week, Not in the Good Way

I finally finished The Half-Blood Prince. I am very excited to read the Deathly Hallows. I am actually going to go see The Deathly Hallows Part II again with a friend, non-3D this time thankfully. ♥ I am quite enthralled by the Potter Puppet Pals, and hope to eventually watch A Very Potter Musical.
It has been an awful, and horrible week. Work was my biggest problem. I had gone to work, and I misheard what my boss wanted me to do but I did it later. Then later on during the day I did not fully do my job, and my boss sent me home. This of course clearly upset me, and this is the second time my boss has made me cry. I am not going to lie, yes I made a huge mistake, and I did not fully do my job, but sending me home really never teaches me anything. Rather be understaffed; an unlikely story because I know what it is like to work in an understaffed workplace, and believe me it was busy. I didn't say anything because I am still on probation. We have been nice to each other in the last few days but I must say I feel rather discriminated against as the youngest, and usually only other female on the floor as it is a men's clothing store... I have never been sent home when working at McDonald's if I made a mistake, and we are dealing with customer's food here, they always helped me fix it. I don't mind getting sent home early when it is dead, or if we are overstaffed.
It is pretty bad when I want to go back home, and work at the McDonald's there again. As much as I didn't get along with my boss there I could at least tolerate, and retort against his jokes with some back up. I have never been one to understand or be able to give the air of sarcasm or jokes, and because of said problem my feelings are easily hurt.
Each day getting out of bed has gotten excruciatingly worse... I just do not want to face the day, or work seeing as nothing is going quite right. Sleep isn't coming to easily either.
I miss all my friends home. :( I just want to be home so badly it isn't funny. I can't though.

No comments:

Post a Comment