Friday, August 5, 2011

No Internet But Enjoying It

Two days after my last post our internet provider disconnected us due to a billing issue, and since our landlord deals with the bill we can't do anything about it, and we still don't have internet. I am being classy, and using McDonald's internet as we speak. I am enjoying no internet but it drives me crazy at the same time.
Might I also add I feel very insulted by my old workplace McDonald's because they slipped me a piece of paper saying hiring full time for September. First of a ll I have a job already, and second of all I am going back to school in September, actually in August. I found it very rude, but apparently they miss me, I don't know why though I sucked at the job.
I am still diligently reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. What a horrible time to lose internet I might add I wanted to try, and get into Pottermore early. ;_;
I went to go get my tattoo done on Tuesday, and my artist went on vacation that day, and never called me. I thankfully got the appointment rescheduled a week from then. It was very upsetting, and I was really excited. I have had this appointment booked since my birthday.
I've mostly been cleaning, and such on my days off.
I have fallen back into gaming, and I am currently laying Paper Mario. I forgot how much I loved that game!
I also have gotten all my mail from the school about the school year, and I am very excited to start at the end of the month. I am also looking forward to my trip home later in the month.

1 comment:

  1. Paper Mario is one of my all-time favorite games and I'm still in desperate search for it for my N64! ;~;

    ReplyDelete