Wednesday, February 16, 2011

All in a Days Work

Realization: I don't have a house key. I called the landlord, and she is bringing one over tonight.
I was woken up this morning by the phone ringing. I am smart enough to leave my phone so that I won't hear texts, but I leave it on so that people can call me. I went out for breakfast with my friend at McDonald's, and I hope to hang out with her again Saturday during the Farmer's Market because her mother is coming down.
I fought with my closet for ten minutes because I forgot how to pull it open. Silly me. My closet was in a disarray, until I bought 40 hangers, and only used 21, oh well, I have extras. Wal-Mart bags are horrible, I also bought a pop up hamper. I went to Staples for Wall Tacks. I also ended up buying a few more little necessities.
I ended up changing my cell phone to local. The company store didn't give me a problem like the last time I tried to change something on my phone, but of course this was elsewhere.
I walked everywhere, it is only a 15 minute walk to work. It is a little bit further to the mall, and there is a smaller strip mall across from work with everything I need.
I feel so responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment