Tuesday, February 15, 2011

All Moved In

Last night I went to an Art Auction, and cake walk. It was fun to see a few friends before I left town. I also stopped in at my former work place to see my favourite manager. The cakes were amazing, I love the giant cupcake cake. The art was interesting.
This morning I moved, we drove two hours on the highway. The GPS was great until it said right turn ahead, and Dad turned right, and we had to drive in a circle to get back. We got everything in the house pretty fast. I unpacked a lot of stuff while my Father was still here. We were going to go to the mall but it was closed because part of the roof collapsed. I finished unpacking after Dad left.
I am really starting to wonder if this is the right thing. After I seen the manager, and was out with friends I was almost crying, and the same after Dad left. Also the same after church. I left so much behind....

No comments:

Post a Comment