Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Little Bit of Everything

The fact that I am moving has snuck up on me, I move in two days.
Life has fell into place. I have an apartment, and a job set up. I feel like this is going to work.
I am dating again, which is unexpected because I have to leave him behind. Good thing we are both nerds, and we can keep in touch through WoW, and such.
I went to church for the first time in a long time, I don't even remember the last time I went. Due to work, and school in my first year I had to stop going I was so busy, but I stayed busy after I quit school. I feel so bad I was involved, and so faithful, and I know I strayed.
I have spent the last few weekends making cupcakes. I have made Rainbow Bits, Butter Pecan, and today I am making chocolate.
I have been playing some video games lately too. I was playing Mario Kart Wii with the Gamecube controllers, and I jerked the controller up, and ripped it out of the system. I was also very competitive.
I went with a friend to McDonald's last night, and we had some good laughs with the staff.moving, job, apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment