Saturday, February 19, 2011

Those Puddles are Awfully Deceiving

I didn't getup early enough to go to the market. Maybe I will go next week if I don't work. I stayed up late reading The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Angel by: Cassandra Clare. I love her books I cannot wait for the next addition of the Mortal Instruments: City of Fallen Angels in April, and the next addition of The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Prince later in the year.
So ever since I changed my number people are always calling it. I find it kind of funny, it hasn't been annoying at all.
So today I walked into the other part of town, and I finished my Yoshi collection. :) I went to the big mall, and Teriyaki Experience is closed. :( I am sad, their food was amazing, and healthy.
There are now puddles on the streets, and I stepped in one that was a little bit deeper than I thought, and I wasn't wearing waterproof boots either. The sidewalks have a slight layer of snow, and are not as bad as they were yesterday. It has been snowing all day, but it was nice to walk in minus the cold.
I am addicted to Britney Spears new song, I don't remember the last time she released a song, or anything like that.
Hopefully Orientation isn't canceled again tomorrow, I was not very impressed.
Other than that my day consisted of doing laundry, boring mostly, and playing WoW to pass the timeƩ

No comments:

Post a Comment