Saturday, April 30, 2011

Here Goes The Down Spiral

My life continues to be a frustrating emotional roller coaster.
I broke the screen on my Fujifilm digital camera, I accidentally shut it in my friend's car door... Yes, I am that brilliant... I can still use it but I went, and got a new one, I just need rechargeable batteries for it.... I recently put a scratch in my cellphone screen, it fell in the ditch out of my pocket when I went out... Another smart move...
I lost a contact lense. I don't even know why I have them sometimes I just have them, lose them, barely wear them, and occasionally forget to put the solution in, and they dry out... I hate glasses, but they are safer to wear then contact lenses most of the time...
I don't know what is fake, and what is real anymore... I really don't know what to do with myself... I have break downs at least once a week for several factors. Including stress, among other things...
I always go into a huge down spiral once a year, but I was saved once upon a time. But that person will never be able to save me again...

Happier Note:
The wedding, and reception I attended was lovely. Since I have never been to a wedding before I didn't know what to expect. I am really happy for the lovely couple. ♥ So beautiful. The ceremony wasn't as long as I thought it would be, but it was still amazing, and the Reverend who taught my Religion course when I attended Mount Allison did a perfect job.
Bach's Jesu, Joy of Our Desiring. ;-; So beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment