Saturday, April 23, 2011

Falling Into More of a Mess

Once again, I have been cut hours, they sent me home three hours after my shift started. Who the hell schedules 23 people to work over lunch?! Send home the whiny little high schoolers who complain about that job, because it's oh so hard. They just hired more people too, I understand the high turnover rate, but a lot of people can't even handle the first few days. I still don't have my schedule, and I asked for it this morning, and I got a I will get it for you, and bring it out, and for the three hours I was there I never got the damn thing! Liar. I promised someone back home that I wouldn't cry at work up here, and I did. All be it no one seen it, or noticed, but I still failed to keep that promise.
My friend was right I can't do the crew trainer job, because I don't understand it, and I don't know what it is, the same with management. I will forever be unhappy at my current job.
I called Dad, and I get stop crying, and do what you got to do. No one cares.
I went to the mall later, I had to find a dress to wear for my friend's wedding that I will be attending. I found one thankfully, and I love it. I also got one of those candied apples I love so much. It was so busy in the mall, and it's only Easter for goodness sake! I had also gone grocery shopping right after work for some much needed food.

No comments:

Post a Comment