Sunday, April 10, 2011

Eventful

The rest of that order finally came in so now I have City of Fallen Angels which I am now reading. I am also reading/watching Pandora Hearts, watching Kaleido Star, and Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon. Pandora Hearts was an adventure to find the first volume of the manga in Chapters. If ever something is hidden that I am looking for in a store I shall find it, in this case that one volume.
Work has been work, very busy, and what not. We had corporation come in Friday so for the last two weeks we have been cleaning like crazy. It has been fun though. We actually get advanced notice about these visits unlike the other store I worked at where we got the notice two days before. It was amazing though. I worked on Saturday which I hardly ever do.
I am going home this weekend, and I am supper excited. I get to do income tax, and all that lovely jazz. See friends, hang out with friends, do things that I miss, go places, ecetera. I have to work all week before I go home though, but it is going to be worth it.
I got to just hang around with my roommates one day after work, and it was so much fun, we had so much fun. We had a rather unpleasant experience with the downstairs tenant. Someone dropped an iPod on the floor, around eight-thirty in the morning, and the tenant came upstairs banged on a window, and proceeded to enter the house because no one answered the door. Me being me, I was terrified, and did not move an inch. This tenant will be out when the lease is up. After this we all went to Tim Horton's, and talked about it. The landlord is such a big help. Our door doesn't close properly so we can lock it but it might not be closed so we have a bolt now.
I am also working on beating the Phoenix Wright game series, it has been a while since I intially started playing it but I need to beat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment