Monday, April 4, 2011

It's Snowing Again!

I occasionally do rash things, and they are usually bad. I got a call from Chapters tonight, half of my order came in... I really actually want the Mortal Instruments book more than Sakura Hime but that is okay. I checked the weather, and it said light rain so I just threw on a hoodie, and ran out the door. I didn't even get to the end of the street, and it started to snow. I also ended up throwing my phone in the ditch. So talented right? This was at night when I had already been at the mall for something to do earlier during the day.
I love my Dad, I call him too much possibly. He was playing Pokémon when I called. ♥
I am trying to finally finish playing Phoenix Wright series, this might take a while. I still also have to get further in Pokémon Black. I started watching Kaleido Star, and I am absolutely in love with it.
Will this gaping void ever heal? I still care for my first ex-boyfriend. I would do anything to have him back but he won't take me back.... Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment