Sunday, April 24, 2011

Still Rather Frustrated

I am still rather frustrated about work, and them cutting my hours.
They have done it again today, and it wasn't as bad. I finally have my shifts for this week, and that is kind of alleviating some of the stress I have.
I feel like I don't fit in, and most of the time I just want to disappear. I hate that feeling. I do like some of the people there. Some of them are nice to me. ♥ I believe some of them would be great friends.
There was some fun at work today. We were all singing along to Taylor Swift's Love Story, and a few other songs on the radio. It was fun.
I've been so distressed, and there is only one person I want to talk to. I just don't want to be the one to start the conversation. I hope they start talking to me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment