Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Issues With Work

Dizzy spells that almost lead to fainting, and migraines.... Falling back asleep when I know I have to work with less than an hour to get ready. I am doing so good!
I used to love my job (keywords: used to) until a major staff change over within the managers, and it is happening again where I am now, the store manager was promoted, and the staff change within managers is about to occur...
I don't feel like I fit in at this store at all, I don't even really have any friends at this store, I don,t think anyone likes me anyways. A few things were said to me by a friend back home, and I just don't even want to work at McDonald's anymore....
McDonald's has a huge turnover rate, and is the lowest of low being a Fast Food Restaurant...
In the last two days I have been cut five hours because they have been sending me home early since we have been dead!
I can't get a job right now either because everyone is hiring for management, and I don't have the experience. I'll also never get into management because I don't know what it is....

No comments:

Post a Comment