Thursday, April 21, 2011

So I Will Keep Smiling Regardless of the Pain

I've had two days off, and what did I do with them? The same thing when I went home, nothing. :D Yes I am still going on about that.
Well actually I have all my things up here so I can do things I suppose, but it is still pretty boring when you have no friends.
So I am back into watching anime again, oh well, it's kind of a hobby, and it kills time, plus it is a huge inspiration for me as well. I started watching Puella Magia Madoka Magica, it's such a dark twist on a magical girl story. Love it! ♥ I also finished it because all the episodes have been released. I love the characters Mami Tomoe, and Madoka Kaname.
My left knee bothered me for most of the day Thursday for some reason. I haven't done anything major to it, just the normal hit it off stuff occasionally by accident. Not going to worry about it.
I am silently proving that my friends back home really don't care about me, no one talks to me, I always start conversations on msn, very few people send me texts. It is actually really depressing because I feel so alone up here, and it has been like this since I moved, and before then.
I just have to smile, and push along like nothing is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment