Monday, April 18, 2011

A Very Uneventful Weekend Home

I went home Thursday night, the bus was pretty much empty to my liking. :)
I must say the temperature plummeted after Thursday night though. :(
I always stop at McDonald's first, and watching my former co-workers sometimes is so funny. It was nice to see some people though. I had a lovely fight with Mochi, my one year old cat who did not want to get out of my room. He was fighting back, I couldn't even pick him up to get him out the door so I pushed him along. Mochi really likes bags, and will lick the inside of Wal-Mart ones.... Weird cat.
I went to do Income Taxes Friday morning, and I forgot my papers in my room, so we had to turn around, and go get them, we were late but it was better than us getting to H&R Block, and remembering then. I went into McDonald's again, and I seen my old boss... And he hasn't changed. I met up with a friend that night, and met up with more later. We did Karaoke, our Friday night tradition.
I was going to go out Saturday night but I decided not to, and watched Jurassic Park 3. I never went to the Market, even though I had planned on it. I never go anymore.
I am back on Animaritime staff.
I got the bus driver on the way back I don't particularly like.
I went into work tonight, and my schedule was not in the book, and that was just stressful. They gave me the manager's schedule to copy it down from after looking for it. I just wish it had of been ready for before I left Thursday night. I also went in, and found a new hat because mine has disappeared.
Sunday I helped my Father grocery shop for my mother. Ugh, hate doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment