Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Favourite Mahou Shoujo: Mami Tomoe, and Madoka Kaname.
Favourite Witch: Charlotte.
I started this series off, and was hooked the moment I started. I love Mami's character, and her death was unfortunate. I love her western style outfit design, and personality.
I liked Madoka because as useless as she was for the entire series, minus the flashbacks I knew there was something about her. I love her personality, and typical Mahou Shoujo dress design.
Charlotte is my favourite witch because she is so cute. I also love the speculation about her.
This series put a crazy twist to the Mahou Shoujo genre, and I loved it.
I highly recommend it to anyone who likes the Mahou Shoujo genre, or anyone who likes genres twisted.

No comments:

Post a Comment